shipping, returns and exchanges
At this time, hipSwan offers shipping only to customers in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Singapore, and Switzerland.
- We offer free standard shipping if your order value is £30 and above. If your order value is below £30, we charge a shipping fee of £2.
- Our standard shipping service aims to deliver across mainland UK in 2 business days. This is not a guarantee but an indication of the typical service level. We normally fulfill such orders with Royal Mail's 48® service which "aims to deliver within 2-3 working days" after Royal Mail receives the package.
- Once you place your order on our website it is transmitted automatically to our fulfillment centre in Bristol. Depending on the time of day when you place your order, it could be packed and submitted to Royal Mail the same day or the following day.
- Therefore, the total time period between order and delivery with our standard service is generally between 2 and 4 business days. Please keep these timelines in mind when setting your expectations as to delivery.
- Whilst you will receive a tracking number when your order has been submitted, Royal Mail's 48® service does not provide detailed online tracking but rather confirmation only at final delivery (or attempt).
- If you have a sock emergency or otherwise desire a quicker shipping time, you can opt to upgrade to 1 (business) day shipping at checkout. However, please note that the process outlined above is the same, except for Royal Mail's endeavour to deliver within 1 business day rather than 2-3. The shipping fee we charge for this expedited service is £5 per order.
- For customers in the USA, Singapore or Switzerland, we charge a flat £10 for orders under £30, or a flat £5 for orders £30 and above.
- We ship internationally with Royal Mail and you will receive a tracking number. International deliveries take between 5 - 21 business days, depending on the country (the typical delivery period for USA is 5 - 7 business days).
hipSwan places a high priority on delivering outstanding customer service, and this extends to those rare instances when customers need to return their socks. You needn't worry about our reluctance to facilitate returns.
In the words of our customers:
These socks are very well made and worth the purchase price. Sadly however, they were too tight at the ankles to comfortably accommodate my rather podgy feet. I had ordered three pairs and was able to return the untried two pairs without any problems. My email request to enable me to do this was answered promptly and courteously.
- Wendy N.
Fantastic Customer Service
Just want to say what fantastic customer service I received when I had an issue with my order. When the socks did arrive they were absolutely perfect. Didn't slide off like every other pair I've tried and the quality is excellent. I will be ordering again soon.
- Amanda T.
These socks are great and don’t slip off like some other makes. The service was also outstanding and I will definitely get socks from them again. Would certainly recommend!
- Margaret P.
Rectified quickly with no fuss
Very pleased with flow Pilates socks. Good fit, comfortable and supplied by a very good company of real people. Such a refreshing change... Had a little problem with our order, our fault, but was rectified quickly with no fuss.
- Dave F.
Return Policies and Procedures
We are committed to your satisfaction and offer a liberal returns policy:
- In the UK, all online customers have a statutory right to cancel their order at any time up to 14 days after receipt of the goods.
- hipSwan goes further and gives you 60 days to return your items.
- Refunds can only be made to the payment method used for the original order.
- Items must be in a new and unused condition together with all tags and original packaging intact. If your items have been used and cannot be restocked as new, please do not send them back to us. Doing so will lead to further expense and wastage, as they must be disposed.
- All returns must be packaged securely in the original packaging and sent to our returns processing centre in Bristol. We recommend that you use Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For service, as it is economical and will include delivery confirmation. Please note that return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you wish to initiate a return, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org (referencing your order number) and we'll send you detailed instructions including the address to which you should send your items. Do not send returns to our corporate office in Brighton, as we work with an external logistics company in Bristol.
- Our logistics partner normally requires 1 - 3 business days to confirm receipt and inspect the items included in your return package.
- We aim to process your refund within 3 - 8 business days after receiving confirmation that your returned items are in a new and unused condition with all tags and original packaging intact. We typically initiate the refund request within 24 hours of receiving the confirmation from our logistics provider but don't have control over when your credit card or other payment provider will reflect the credit on your account.
We do not offer direct exchanges. If you prefer another colour or style, you would have to return the original pair(s) and place a new order.
Questions?Please contact email@example.com if you have any further questions about shipping & returns.